- Yesterday, hopefully you would have made a list of different types of vehicles that travel on a road or a rail. Why not have a look through the photos below and discuss the different vehicles that you see.
- Enjoy following the story below of 'Duck in the Truck'
- Once you have listened to the story, see if you can find all the words in the story that rhyme. You will need a grown-up to help you along but it's good fun finding words that rhyme (duck, truck, track, back)
- If you have some spare small cardboard boxes and pieces of cardboard, maybe you and your grown-up could work together to try and make a junk-model vehicle. You will need to draw round a small pot lid so that you can make some wheels too. I wonder what vehicle you will make - a fast car? a fire engine? a bus? or even a train? You could bring them into Nursery to show everyone.
- If it is a dry day, maybe you could be outside and start practicing for Sports Day. You could try balancing a small ball on a big spoon and see if you can walk in a straight line in your garden. Have a race with your grown-up. You could try a running race too. One extra race you could try is the hopping race. Hopping is quite tricky and needs strong legs but you could have a go and see how you get on. Don't forget you can swap legs as you go!
- If you did manage to make some playdough yesterday (recipe was on Parenthub message) then why not see if you can find different things to use as cutters. You could try glue lids, cardboard tube ends, edge of a piece of strong card, lolly sticks.
Don't forget that you can always send photos to me so that I can see what wonderful things you have been getting up to.