We are starting a new topic this week - Transport. This week we will be looking at different vehicles that travel on the road or on a rail.
- See if you can make a list with a grown-up of all the vehicles you can think of that travel on a road and another list of those that travel on a rail. You draw a small picture of each one and ask the grown-up to write down its name. You could bring your lists to Nursery when we next see each other and we can talk about what you have thought of.
- Choose one of the vehicles and draw or paint a really big picture of it.
- Watch the video below of Barnaby and Becky as they travel on a steam train. Have you ever been on a train? What kind of train was it?
- Check on Purple Mash for some 2Dos that I have set up for you. See if your grown-up can help you save them in your file.
- Go on a hunt either in your house, in your garden or out on a walk. See how many things you can find that start with 's' or 'a'. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Practice the songs below too which we sing in Nursery. Show your grown-up how to do the actions.