Home Page

SNOW UPDATE - 3.30pm

the changing and changeable forecast is making a decision about tomorrow very difficuut.


As a cluster of schools, the headteachers are trying to coordinate our approach to make it easier on those of you with multiple children, and it makes more sense.  We hope to make a decision in the next couple of hours.


However, regardless of whether we are open or now, I am postponing the World Book Day coffee morning.  If we are open, I want the childlren to be warm and water-proof, and I'm not sure Princess outfits, or Where's Wally costumes are any good!


We will have the dress-up day and cafe at another time.


Keep checking back for updates.


Mr C.